i was wondering if you could give me some help on what to write for the paper. and also can i just send it to you through google docs?
Google Docs would be great, but isn't required.
Here are some potential questions to address:
- What is a fractal?
- What are some properties that fractals possess?
- What is the Mandelbrot set?
- What points are in versus not in the Mandelbrot set?
- Who is Benoit Mandelbrot?
- What makes fractals interesting?
- What are some applications for fractals?
- What parts of the movie were interesting or intriguing?
- What parts were confusing?
- Did the movie make you think of questions that the movie did not address? If so, what were they?
Let me know if that isn't enough to get you started.